We started a co-op preschool again this year for Ryan. This was him on his first day school. Sarah also wanted to get ready (I felt bad she wasn't going to school because she seemed so excited).
Awww, way cute! My sister-in-law does something like that for her oldest too, they have a blast! Love the waffle cone place pictures, by the way, you look fabulous!
What a very cute blog you guys have! I'm so happy to have found it. I just love blogging, so I'll add you to my list and keep myself updated! It was so good to talk to you guys. We really miss you. Kendall just lit right up when he got to talk to Jason. I think that's what he really needed tonight. Thanks!!
5 comments:
Lisa, how are you?! It's so good to keep up with you all. I'd love to chat sometime.
Awww, way cute! My sister-in-law does something like that for her oldest too, they have a blast! Love the waffle cone place pictures, by the way, you look fabulous!
Lisa, I found your blog through KAtie and saw that you live in Virgnia. We live in the DC area. How fun to find you. Cute kiddos!
Love your blog's new look! Can't wait for more updates!
What a very cute blog you guys have! I'm so happy to have found it. I just love blogging, so I'll add you to my list and keep myself updated! It was so good to talk to you guys. We really miss you. Kendall just lit right up when he got to talk to Jason. I think that's what he really needed tonight. Thanks!!
Post a Comment