Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Virginia Treasure


Doumar's was a place that we actually saw on the food network about 9 months ago because this was the place to create the first waffle cone. We went here for a Family Home Evening activity. It is an old place, but fun to go to a little famous place that Virginia has.

2 comments:

Team Heaton said...

I think I just saw that segment on Food Network this week! That's so awesome that you went. I didn't notice that it was in Virginia. You guys look great- we sure miss you! I saw someone at the playground yesterday that I could've sworn was Lisa from behind, but it wasn't. Bummer.

Jesika Harmon said...

So fun! I LOVE waffle cones! Maybe I better come up there and try one so that I can see you!! I want to see your cute pregnant belly!