I don't know if anyone checks our blog because it has been so long; about 7 months. Well we are back and will try and keep up to date on our blog.
What is going on in our lives:
- We are about 23 days away from having our third child. We are having a baby boy on March 26, if his lungs are mature. I am going to be induced, but if his lungs are not mature it might be the week after that.
- Jason is going to Chicago for his yearly health care conference this month. We actually have scheduled the inducement of our baby the day after he gets back from his conference. Pray that I don't go into labor while he is gone.
- We register Ryan for Kindergarten this month. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school! He also starts soccer in a week.
- Sarah is excited to have a baby coming. She is going to be a big helper and a little mommy. She is very ready to start preschool and do all the fun things Ryan is doing. She does not turn 3 until May and then we will start signing her up for some fun things.
Well that is a little update from the East Coasters. Hope all is well with everyone!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
HOORAY!!! I always check every so often and was so glad to see an update! Congrats on baby boy coming soon, how exciting! I can't believe Ryan is almost in school, he's so big!!! Hope everything goes smoothly with the birth, you'll be in our prayers. Love ya!
Wow! You're third! That's great news!! Congrats to you guys!
Yeah, I try to keep up as well! It is always good to hear from you!
Lisa,
It's so good to hear from you! I'm excited to hear the news of a healthy addition and we pray that all will go well. Love you!
Wow! March 26th is the day after Sadie turns 1! Hooray. It was a good time to have a baby. So Jason is in Chicago? That's pretty close to us. Maybe Kendall should talk to him. That is crazy that Ryan is ready for school! That means Avri isn't too far behind. Thanks for the update. Good luck this month with everything, and we will pray for you that the lungs are developed!
Yeah!! ANd an update for me is that I have a blog. Send me an e-mail to let me know what e-mail to use I think I sent you an invite maybe you got jsuty leav ea comment so I know you want to read it. Talk to you later.
Wow! Congratulations on number 3!! We hope everything goes well. We'll be praying for you guys.
Congrats on your third baby! I hope you guys are doing well and the delivery goes smoothly!
How exciting! I didn't even know you were expecting #3. I know how it feels to have your husband away near your due date. Braden was in NJ while I was in California hoping not to go into labor. I actually made him come home a bit early because I thought I was in labor, turns out I had the baby a week later, but I was still glad he was there. Hope it all goes well for you. Can't wait to see pictures!
Good luck withe everything! I'm excited to see photos of the new little one!:)
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! Good Luck with everything, we will be thinking of you and I hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment