Our family took a day trip up to Williamsburg to see the town (but also to hear a sales pitch about a timeshare and then to get the gift after hearing the sales pitch - haha). The town was really cute and fun to look around. We didn't get tickets to go into the houses this time because we knew we would only be there a couple hours, but we are planning on it for next time.
The flute and drum players marching down the road.
This was the capitol building. I thought it was interesting how this capitol building has a west and east wing (kinda like the one we have now).
Jason and the kids infront of a shoemaker shop.
3 comments:
I love Williamsburg! I think the first building Jason and Sarah are in front of is the governor's mansion. I'm very jealous you got to go!
What a fun trip. I love family trips, and I also LOVE trips with just Chad.
Ryan is so big...and Sarah is a hoot. I can not believe those 2. What a pair!
Oh! I miss Virginia! I hope you are enjoying it! Looks like you are! I'll give Cali a hug for you if you give VA a hug from me! :) I miss you guys-
Post a Comment