Wow it actually happened! I guess EVERYONE telling us, "You really need to start a blog!" actually worked. Thank you for bugging us! I think this is going to be very fun!
Yahoo!!! This is great!! Can't wait to see the updates!
Looking forward to a web cam on Saturday to see the details of Ryan's birthday. (That is, if we can get it working; the sound is still giving us trouble.)
This is fun! Post more lisa! I want to know what you do everyday, your thoughts, idea, everything!!! Pictures of the kids for sure too. Start writing :-)
14 comments:
Welcome welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging! It will be great to keep up with you! :)
Yay for your blog!
Lisa
Just wanted to say hi and hope we can finish our converstaion some day. Love your blog. Ours is silvacrew.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon,
Les
Yay for Lisa! I'm so excited!
Thanks for sending us the link. We're excited to see more! :)
HOOOOOORAAAAAAYYYY!!! I've been hopingb you guys would jump on the bandwagon, this is such a great way to keep in touch!!! Love ya!
Yay!!!!! Connor will love being able to see pictures of Ryan. :)
Welcome to the blogging world! I can not wait to see more pictures.
you are the man or did lisa do all of this work. Maybe its the real job now and you have time to work on it. Miss you guys.
Yahoo!!! This is great!! Can't wait to see the updates!
Looking forward to a web cam on Saturday to see the details of Ryan's birthday. (That is, if we can get it working; the sound is still giving us trouble.)
Much love,
Grandma Ba
This is fun! Post more lisa! I want to know what you do everyday, your thoughts, idea, everything!!! Pictures of the kids for sure too. Start writing :-)
Glad you started a blog! :-)
Jason-
Is that your house in Virginia?? It's huge!! It kind of reminds me a little bit of Cinderlla's castle in certain ways, but no entirely.
i'm so excited you have a blog now! i'm warning you, it can become addicting!
Post a Comment