Friday, August 22, 2008
Chapel Hill
Last Saturday the family took a little trip down to Chapel Hill to visit friends and go to the temple. Our temple district is the DC temple, but it takes the same amount of time to travel to the Raleigh temple. It was really fun to go back and see friends and also see beautiful Chapel Hill. When Jason and I first moved to Chapel Hill we really felt claustrophobic because there were so many trees, but now two years later we have really come to love the trees. We have trees in Chesapeake, but Chapel Hill is just gorgeous. If you haven't been there you should go - best times are in the fall when the tree's leaves are changing colors or in the spring when everything is budding. It is probably so beautiful to us because we have such sweet memories there with friends. For all of our friends from Chapel Hill thank you and we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We sure miss you guys! Lisa- I've been thinking of you alot since we've come back. Sad we missed you. I hope you guys come visit again. It's not the same without you.
Lisa,
It's been a longggg time! I found your blog through a series of other people's. So fun to see what you and your beautiful family are up to. We are living in New Jersey currently, and really enjoying it. You should send me an e-mail to Katiespear@gmail.com and I can invite you to our family blog. In the meantime I will add you to my blog list, if that's ok?
Again, so fun to see what you're up to and your cute kids.
Love,
Katie (Grover) Spear
WE LOVE YOU!!!! And miss you so much!!
Post a Comment