Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Ode to Joy"

I want to share a realization that I had because of a friend and her actions, words, and deeds. I am impressed to share this to help share the message I was reminded of.

My friend is a shining example of someone who always sees the good in the world. I am sure there are things she is struggling with and she has hard times, but she deals with them with such grace and optimism. I believe it is because of her faith and her decision to share happiness instead of sadness. I was reminded of this friend and her happy attitude one day when I was reading through people's blogs. I was reading her blog and could feel her happiness and testimony just through her blog. I was surprised how her uplifting attitude uplifted my spirits that day, just by reading her blog.

Her example has reminded me to share the happy things in my life and focus on the good in my life.

Thank you to my dear friend and all my friends who are all examples to me!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey Lisa! What a great reminder! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Where are the updates?